Limited Time Only! 50% OFF Today!
This Buddha Ingrained Canvas Art will add a divine touch to your home! All our Canvas artwork is expertly transferred to premium artistic canvas to promise beautiful HD quality!
Amazing Artwork by the talented artist @BuddhArt from New Zealand!
- Only available for a LIMITED TIME! (Not sold in stores anywhere)
- Fast & Secure World Wide Shipping
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Buy 'Framed (Ready to Hang Canvas)' option and get Faster SHIPPING!
- Exclusive Buddha Artwork
3 Sizes Available:
- Extra Large - 24in x 36in (60.96cm x 91.44cm)
- Large - 16in x 24in (40.64cm x 60.96cm)
- Medium - 12in x 18in (30.48cm x 45.72cm)
*Display image is Extra Large 'Ready To Hang (Framed Canvas)'
Our Framed Canvases are professionally mounted and Ready to Hang on your wall! 1.25" Deep Wrapped Stretched Canvas with solid front construction, so the canvas won’t stretch or sag. In addition, beautiful corners, and a finished backing that's ready to brighten up any home or office space!
100% Quality Guaranteed! Fast & Secure Worldwide Shipping
(USA) 3-5 business days with DHL
(UK) 7-21 business days
(Rest of the World) 14-28 business days
- This beautiful piece of Buddha Art was originally hand-drawn with terra cotta to capture the divine energy of Buddha.
Here's the artist Martin Gray's story behind this stunning artwork and his journey as an Artist:
"Between leaving computing and design careers in UK in the mid-1990s and emigrating to NZ in 1999 I traveled extensively in the Buddhist countries of S E Asia, discovering the rich cultures and Theravada Buddhist teachings too.
Wandering forever among the temple ruins of Burma, Angkor, Borobudur, Ayutthaya and Sukothai, absorbing those 'lost worlds', I tried to capture what I was seeing and feeling in series of photos and then sketches, which later I developed and enhanced to present something more interpretative. I translate these images in pencil onto raw, loose canvass, then digitally scan and re-print on similar material. The textures this achieves are amplified and feel more 'real', lending themselves to more practical uses too."