Limited Time Only! 50% OFF Today!
This Avalokitesvara Tapestry will add a divine touch to your home! All our Tapestries are professionally printed in beautiful HD quality!
Avalokitesvara embodies the compassion of all Buddhas!
Amazing Artwork by the talented artist @BuddhArt from New Zealand!
- Only available for a LIMITED TIME! (Not sold in stores anywhere)
- Fast & Secure World Wide Shipping
- Exclusive Artwork!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- No Hassle Returns
- 2 Sizes Available: Medium 51in x 59in (130cm x 150cm) & Large 59in x 78in (150cm x 200cm)
*Display image is Large-sized Tapestry
100% Quality Guaranteed! Fast & Secure Worldwide Shipping via USPS
(USA) 7-15 business days
(UK) 7-21 business days
(Rest of the World) 14-28 business days
- This stunning image was originally taken among the ancient temples in Cambodia and it truly captures the divine energy of Avalokitesvara!
Here's the artist BuddhArt's story behind this stunning piece:
"The Bayon temple lies at the very centre of Angkor Thom. Constructed in the 12th and 13th centuries, it is both striking and popular for its huge faces of the bodhisattva Avalokitesvara; the deity worshipped by King Jayavarman VII.
Amid the terraces and galleries, the temple rises in 54 majestic towers, each holding four huge faces of the deity, carved in the interlocking sandstone blocks.
Wandering around the terraces, constantly under the gazes of these omnipresent faces with their shadowed eyes and slightly curving lips, one is seized by a deeply respectful and awesome spell, particularly in early morning or evening twilights.
All sense of external sound and motion seemed to vanish for me, as I allowed myself to surrender to such hypnosis."